- Open the directory where counter strike is installed and navigate to the cstrike directory.
For non steam cs 1.6:-
If you don't know where the installation directory is just right click on the shortcut, choose properties and then click on the find target button.
For steam cs 1.6:-
Right click on the steam shortcut, choose properties and then click on the find target button.
Now navigate to under the cstrike folder by following this sequence:- SteamApps->"your steam id"->counter-strike ->cstrike.
- Now under the cstrike directory, if there is a folder named media then open it else you should create the media folder.
- In the media folder delete the gamestartup.mp3 file and replace it with a mp3 music file of your choice, then rename the music file to gamestartup.
- Now Launch the game and listen to your favorite music in the game.
Jun 28, 2009
To change cs 1.6 start-up or menu music, follow these simple steps:-
Categories: Counter Strike 1.6
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 by Ramandeep Singh Nanda
Ramandeep Singh Nanda
- I am Ramandeep Singh Nanda; I have a bachelor's degree in computer science engineering. have worked for Oracle in Fusion Middleware and IDM domain in the past. I am a self starter and like to explore new technologies and to blog about them. I am currently pursuing a Masters degree in Information Systems from New York University.
The following are the simple steps that show how you can use telnet to configure your router/modem or to connect to a remote host and how to...
In the last post , I had explained how you can use Retrofit API to consume Feedly’s feed search API. In this post, I will cover the int...
This tutorial provides you with tips on how to get a consistent 100fps or round about that. Prerequisites: a graphics card external b...
You might run into a scenario where you might require conditional authentication with Retrofit 2.0. This post provides an example of int...